background

Leelou Blogs

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Heeey, Heeey :)!

Yay! Look who's blogging again?! I AM ;)! I've been meaning to start a new blog for months now, and I haven't gotten around to it. Thankfully, I have a really great friend who totally took the initiative for me :) :)!Thank you, Sylvia and Casey :)! - It's hard to know where to begin. I feel like this first post should define life today for Grayson and I. And I'd really like to bring you all up to speed, but I think the best way to do that is just to start from TODAY :) . 

My little pumpkin pie is gone for the weekend, so I'm left with not enough to do and WAY too much silence. I really should be grateful for the break, and use the time to get homework done and our living area straightened. Buuut why do that when I can just sit here and do a little self inventory?? It's sad, but it's good for me because after all the sorting out in my brain I still come to the same conclusion. And that is that Grayson and I are where we're suppose to be. No matter how rough it is, or how bad are hearts hurt...we're gonna be happier than we've ever been someday. And not just happier, but stronger. Grayson reminds me everyday how resilient he is. It might sound silly, but I learn from his example. He doesn't just keep me going, he keeps my head on straight and my chin up. 

:) How's that for a 1st post? It'll have to do...gotta get ready for work (Maurices, for those of you who don't know.) Happy Saturday, everyone!

Ps: Come what may, and love it!

3 comments:

  1. You have a blog! Good work! It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEYYY Look who's following you, Bestie!! ;) Pretty blog. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look pretty :) I wonder why, ha :). Love you right back :)ps thanks carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete