-"Self reliance is the only road to true freedom, and being ones own person is it's ultimate reward." Patricia Sampson
I'm a sucker for quotes. I love quote books, especially ones with quotes from general authorities. This lil quote is off an app I have on my phone. It was yesterday's quote of the day.
I've learned so much the past year, I'm really a completely different person...in a lot of good ways. The hardest part for me.....actually, scratch that. ONE of the hardest parts for me has been the conclusion that you can't count on anyone in this life. Not only because people lie, and let you down...but because you just never know what the future will bring. If someone would have told me a year and a half ago that I would be in the position I am in now, I would have thought they were ridiculous. You just never know. Working and getting a higher education has been the best thing for Grayson and I. It's so, so, SO tough. Everyday. Mostly we just try to survive. And we make it. Every time Grayson asks me why I gotta leave I tell him "Cause mommy wants to clean teeth", and he looks at me like I'm crazy :)...but it's going to pay off one day. We're gonna go far together :) :)

You have no idea how proud I am of you!! You are going to go places for sure!! :) :)
ReplyDelete